I'm beginning to look at other guys. I'm beginning to spend more time in a day not thinking about you. But I'm still not truly happy. I had expected you to be by my side for a much longer time. Were you even serious when you said you wanted to clear things up? That all that hurtful things you said was all an act? I want to believe you. But I'm skeptical. How can you want me to be unhappy? I didn't do anything to you. Even after all those things you did, I still want you to be happy. I want to punch you in the face, but I still want you to be happy.
Where are you now? How are you? Doing well? How I wish things were ok between us. How I wish I am ok. Our periodical chats does not help. It's so unfinished. Stay or leave, you choose. But if you stay you better not hurt me again, I will not let you.
I'm so tired of this. Please let it stop already.
Please.