<body>










 Posts.


  March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
April 2015
July 2015
February 2016
July 2017




Enjoy life,

there is plenty of time to be dead.

Disappointed.

Monday, June 2, 2014

I never expect you to actually do this to me. I guess that would make moving on easier. Or harder. I haven't decided yet. I just know I'm totally heartbroken. I will get through this, you will not be the reason I fall.

Even if I don't see it, I know everyone is worth something. I'M worth something. I may be nothing to you, but you were so much to me. I may be angry that you treat me like nothing, but I cannot deny I still have feelings for you. I just hope one day you can feel how I felt about you for someone else. Please be a better person. I hope to see you have a fulfilling life ahead of you.

I'm sorry I tried so hard, I'm sorry I wanted this to work so badly. I should have treated myself with more respect.

I'm used to people I don't care about thinking nothing of me, but it hurts so bad to see someone I care so much for think so little of me. I have to accept the fact not everyone that I love will love me back. I cannot blame them for it. I want to, but I won't.








6:45 AM | Return?