I have to let you go. I have to.
You will live your life and I will live mine. We will be happy. I hope you will be. I hope I will be.
I will still cry occasionally, for a while more.
Just give me a while more.
I can't stay angry or sad anymore, I need to be a better person when the right one comes along. I don't want any emotional baggage I got from this to be weighing that person down.
I will save the love I wanted to give to you for that person. Someone that will reciprocate the same way. Because if you didn't care for me at all, then frankly, you don't deserve it. I wish you did though. Oh, how I wished. But chemistry isn't permanent, I guess.
I hope you will realize you can't keep everyone at arms length, one day you might push someone that you want to stay with you away, then you will regret it. You will find love, you just have to trust. The right person that is. I do hope you will find that person.
I will try my best not to feel sad anymore, but I will miss you.