<body>










 Posts.


  March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
April 2015
July 2015
February 2016
July 2017




Enjoy life,

there is plenty of time to be dead.

Baby steps.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm STILL sad. It's not because I'm weak right? I just miss him so much, but I can't talk to him anymore. I want to stay friends, but he seems uninterested.

I'm that replaceable huh? That hurts me the most, I think. To see people moving on to the next part of their life with me behind, not missing me one bit. Did I not affect your life? Not one bit? I at least had hope to bring people laughter and joy. I fail with certain people I guess. Well, you win some you lose some, right?

I feel so fucking stupid. Why did I have to put my whole heart into something that wasn't a sure thing? I thought I was more careful than this. I thought I knew him. Even if you are going through some shit now, can't you spare me a fucking minute? I have feelings too, you know. I have problems too. I have to vent. I have to cry. But I can't because I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. At the same time, I wish someone would just hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok. I want honesty from my friends, but right now I kind of need a comforting lie.

And yes, I know everything I said in that paragraph is what I feel before I start reasoning with myself. Weakness of mine; giving people the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to be a person that is careful but I give in really easily. I'm such a disappointment.

I DON'T WANT TO BE COLD AND JADED. I REFUSE TO TURN INTO MY MUM.

I AM GOING TO BE A LOVING FRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND AND HOPEFULLY A LOVING WIFE. SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I WANT A LIFE WHERE I AM ACTUALLY HAPPY. NOT JUST PROJECTING A PART OF ME THAT IS VAGUELY AMUSED BY EVERYTHING. LIKE TOTALLY, UTTERLY IN LOVE. Where's my fairy tale? I don't even need that I just need a story. Cause right now it seems like I'm in a short chapter of someone else's book that is ending soon. I don't want to end. I don't want people to forget me. I WANT TO BE MEMORABLE, DAMNIT. I want to see people I knew my whole life when I get old.

Wow. I'm going through the anger stage of grieve huh. (I forgot what's the next stage, bargaining? Sounds about right.) I shouldn't be embarrassed, but I am. I thought I had more self-respect than to pine after a guy that thinks nothing of me. Get your shit together, Si Min. You have nothing if you have no principles.

Is there a way to have this blog self-destruct after I die?

Although, that way, I truly would be forgotten. Oh, what a dilemma.









6:59 AM | Return?